Backpacker and hostel accommodation

Blanket licensing is available for backpacker and similar shared accommodation venues where movies are shown in common areas within the venue for the enjoyment of guests only.

Please make an  or contact us, directing your enquiry to the appropriate Roadshow PPL state office, and we would be happy to discuss your requirements.